Sunday, November 1, 2015

Snapshots from these past two weeks

I'm in full grad school mode right now. I work on an essay, then I prepare for a presentation, and then I complete all of the readings for my seminar. And then the cycle starts all over again. I did manage to take a few photos here and there, usually when I was running from one library to the next.


A typical day in the life of Jasmine. Usually, I spend about two or three days a week at the National Art Library in the V&A museum. 


I mean really, you can't complain about going to the library when it looks like this. 



Some views on my walk home from the library. These are taken from Battersea Bridge.


A quick glimpse from my class trip to Canterbury. Stay tuned for more pictures from this excursion.



Some before/after photos of the Somerset House courtyard transforming itself for its annual ice rink which is open to the public. I'm sure this will not be the last time you'll hear me talk about the ice rink.


And finally, a photo taken from outside the Somerset House from yesterday just before the sun set. I love how this view is just steps from where I study. It's a shame that I only get to see it when I'm traveling to/from the city center by bus or train. 







No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs