Thursday, March 21, 2013

Streets of Paris

Sorry for the unexpected blogging break! Don't worry, I will resume blogging regularly as before. I've had some awful wifi connections during my holiday in Italy, which prevented me from uploading any of my pictures. And really, what is the point of having this blog if I can't share any photos!?! Eventually I will tell you about my latest adventures in Italy. But in the meantime... 



A few weeks ago I was in Paris for the second time in my life. This city never seems to wear off its charm, because it felt like I was seeing it for the first time. I just can't get over how amazing and unique the city is. Since this was my second time, I made sure that I tasted new food, saw different things, spoke more French, and learned more about the culture. I'm so glad I did, because it made me love Paris even more.

One thing that I did notice this time was how much character the streets of Paris have. I looked around and I couldn't imagine that people live in this gorgeous city. The buildings are so decadent, the boutiques are quaint, and the gardens are beautiful. When do I move in!?!















No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs