Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Battersea Park

I truly love living in Battersea. And I especially love living close to Battersea Park, which is a sizeable green haven for dog walkers, runners, small children on scooters (with their parents running after them), and all types of recreational activities. I've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and clear skies by staying outside most of the day, and there isn't a better way to do that than at one of London's amazing parks.

For those who don't know, Battersea Park is a Victorian creation located along the south bank of the river Thames. It is filled with ample green spaces, tennis courts, a bandstand, water gardens, a zoo, a lake, and so much more.

Because the lighting was so wonderful, I couldn't help but take a few pictures after my run on Sunday.











No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs