Saturday, October 3, 2015

Pictures from this past week

Again, I'm going to post some photos (in no particular order) of the things that I've done this past week. Lots of museums. Lots of sunshine. Lots of grad school orientation events.


The British Library puts Strozier Library (aka my second home) to shame. Pure utter shame. By the way, it is completely awkward taking photos of people studying. It's like they are completely vulnerable. 



On Tuesday, I went to the National Portrait Gallery to see the temporary exhibition of Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of an Icon. There were many never-before-seen photos on display, including personal photos from family and friends, which I thought was great. However, if I'm going to be critical (and, I always am when it comes to museum exhibitions), I think the exhibition should have included more photos and information about Hepburn's role as a UNICEF ambassador. Truly, I think that was one of her most amazing accomplishments in life. Anyway, I snuck a few photos when the guards weren't watching. 


Trafalgar Square. Amazing, as always. 


Last but not least, is the central courtyard of the Somerset House. Blue skies and sunshine during orientation should be a good omen, right?







No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs