Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Borough Market

One more market for now....

I went to Borough Market early last Saturday morning. Like Camden Market, I found that going early is the best way to experience the market without the crowds. Borough Market, which is located by London Bridge, is one of London's oldest markets (dating back to the 11th century) that is home to all kinds of produce, fresh food, and flower stalls.


I'll let the pictures do the talking.












Thankfully this market is only one bus ride away (easier commute than Camden Market). There are plenty of coffee shops, pubs, and restaurants surrounding the market, so there is no chance that you will leave hungry. 

Plus, the sun was shining! I feel like that is a win-win in my book. 


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs