Sunday, September 27, 2015

New life update!

Hello everyone. Time to break my internet silence and give an update on my current situation! Last weekend I moved back to London for grad school. So I've decided to start up my blog again to keep family, friends, and other readers up to date on everything.

And here we go!

************************


This past week has been a whirlwind of packing, unpacking, purchasing things for my new flat (sorry, dad), exploring places near me, and getting ready for grad school. At this point, I only have a random selection of pictures of places that I've been to these past few days.




On Tuesday, I went to Covent Garden for some shopping. It was the only day last week that actually rained, so I was was glad to seek shelter in the covered area of the Market Building. You can see Charles Pétillon's installation of balloons, which I believe are up until today. Bummer, they are such an interesting way to fill the open space of the building. 






And finally, since the weather here in London has been very beautiful, I've been going down to Clapham Common everyday to run. Unfortunately, the pictures don't really show how large and beautiful this place is. Plus, I swear there were a million little kids running around the park when I was taking these pictures. 




No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs