Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 1 in LONDON

I made it! I landed in London at 7:00am, found a group of other FSU study abroad participants (everyone had their FSU envelopes and letters while waiting to get through customs), got on a double decker coach bus with said students, and then arrived at the study center, which is literally in the middle of London. After I unpacked my things, I headed out to take a short walk around the block. Here are a few photos from my first official outing in this gorgeous city. 

                   
^^On the right are the townhouses that the FSU Study Center occupies. I am living in building 98.^^


^^It wasn't too hard to find one of these! They really stand out from all of the muted building colors.^^

^^Delicious!^^

^^Found my workplace! I'm only a block and a half from the British Museum. This means no morning commute. Score!^^

1 comment:

Samantha Shepherd said...

Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk! So. Excited. For. You.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs